• FIREWORKS! Big explosive, thundering, independence day colors!
• Woodloch’s famous Cookout and Rock and Roll Carnival.
• Jurassic Loch Lake Games - The 2015 lake games feature Name-A-Saurus, Hop the Fence, Eat-O-Saurus, Escape from Jurassic Loch, Lasso the Dino, Match the Egg, and more!
• Dessert Wars - A new spin on an old favorite, work within your budget to create 'themed' masterpieces from an assortment of Brownies, Cream Puffs, Crepes, Angel Food Cakes, Doughnuts, Cinnamon Rolls, Sugar Cookies, Canollis, Pastry Tarts, and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
• The Amazing Race - a family race rewarded with Woodloch GOLD. It's like the gold rush all over again.
• Archery Tag - Just incase you felt like shooting members of your family with arrows... What? they're blunt.
• Athletic competitions are rewarded with GOLD at the Summer Olympics!
• Fright Nights - Monday evenings in the summer. Traverse our walk-thru Horror-ble trail, full of all sorts of scares... there's a bonfire, acoustic guitar music, and tailgate games at the other end. IF you make it through.
Want to see the entire summer activity lineup? Visit our Blog.
*Rates based on double occupancy and are subject to availability, other restrictions may apply. 3 night minimum applies.
**Non-Traditional rates do not include meals or housekeeping. Minimum night stay may apply.