Tailored to introduce young children to golf. One-hour clinics with an emphasis on fun, safety, etiquette and swing fundamentals.
• Grip - hold onto the club in the proper position
• Posture - athletic position similar to baseball or basketball!
• Aim - pick target, point & hit your ball
• Swing in balance - hold your finish until the ball stops rolling
• Respect of others - volume of voice, be still while others are playing
• Care of course - emphasis on the greens
• Contests - drive, chip & putt for some friendly competition
Cost: $120 Woodloch Residents / $140 Guests
Dates & Times
May 17, 10:00 – 11:00am May 18, 9:30 – 10:30am
June 28, 10:00 – 11:00am June 29, 8:00 – 9:00am (on course)
July 6, 10:00 – 11:00am July 7, 8:00 – 9:00am (on course)
Welcome to attend as many or few as you like.
Please call 570.685.8102 to sign up your future champ!