With so much commercialism in the world, it’s very easy to lose sight of the purpose of the holidays. It’s very important that, regardless of what we celebrate, that we take the time to put a little goodwill out there during the holidays for those who need it most. It just feels good!
We are happy to announce the return of our “random acts of kindness” program, Woodloch’s 12 Days of Giving, for the 2015 holiday season.
In 2015 we’re going to be trying a few new things. We don’t want to give too much away, but watch out for:
- Woodloch’s famous coffee cake and breakfast goodies making their way to weary shoppers.
- Taking our shows on the road to senior centers.
- Operation Christmas Child – gifts collected by our awesome staff then delivered around the world!
- Thank an Employee – Woodloch will select a few of our very own to receive a tank of gas and more.
- Saying THANK YOU to hard-working State Police with some Woodloch Bakery sweets.
- Blanket the World – collecting blankets for local shelters.
- Angel Tree – staff at Woodloch select ornaments and fulfill an underprivileged child’s Christmas wish.
- Heading to a children’s hospital to spread holiday joy through song and stories. Stay tuned for details.
- Cooking Class for local senior centers with free transportation provided by Avery Bus.
- and finally (spoilers)… We’re partnering with a prestigious organization to make a child’s birthday wish come true. More on that later.