Independence Day in the Pocono Mountains
The official start of summer 2019 begins here…
July 1st – 6th, 2019.
Minimum 4 night stay.
“Today… we celebrate OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY!”
Exercise your rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness with a patriotic journey to Woodloch. With cookouts, pool games, Olympics, and a thousand ways to enjoy the warm weather, it’s all about the FREEDOM this great nation enjoys. Make the Founding Fathers proud.
BOOM! Here are just a few of the LIBERTIES you’ll enjoy during your stay!
- The right to SPLASH – we have 4 pools and an indoor waterslide with Splash Zone!
- UNITE with comrades for BIG TEAM events like Scavenger Hunt, our annual, 2019 themed Lake Games and our famous Summer Olympics.
- Exercise your civil duty to party with late night games, live music, festivals and more.
- Bask in America (the BEAUTIFUL) with outdoor activities like climbing wall, zip line, hayrides, water skiing, skating rink, and then some.
- A classic ALL-AMERICAN cookout followed by our brand-new themed annual carnival.
- And whether you’re boating on the lake or battling your way to Woodloch gold, there’s just way too many things to list!
- oh, and did we mention… FIREWORKS? GLORIOUS FIREWORKS!