American Plan Rates starting at $115 per adult, per night*
Non-Traditional rates starting at $270 per house, per night.**
Kids 6 and Under are FREE!*
*Rates based on double occupancy and are subject to availability, other restrictions may apply. One free child 6 and under per adult, per reservation. (2 adults=2 free children)
**Non-Traditional rates do not include meals or housekeeping. Minimum night stay may apply.
Nov 30th-Dec 4th and Dec 7th – 11th 2015
A little holiday shopping, a visit from Santa Claus and Rudolph, and the Festival of Lights Hayride
, what could be better than time spent with family during this magical time of year? Time spent with family at Woodloch of course!
Get caught up in our traditional “Yule Log Hunt,” “Gingerbread Wars” and Scavenger Hunt! Then try your luck with our brand new “Precisely Right” contest!
This holiday season, enjoy our brand new Christmas Musical Revue taking place on Wednesday nights throughout December! Come experience this exciting and uplifting performance, only available from December 2nd through December 19th. Please note: our traditional Theme Night Parade will still take place during our dinner hour before the show.
So, why are these midweeks ‘dazzling’?
- A visit from SANTA CLAUS himself!
- The Festival of Lights, featuring over 200,000 lights, live fireworks, and Santa!
- Traditional Woodloch Yule Log Hunt, followed by eggnog, caroling, and warm Christmas cookies
- Gingerbread Wars
- Reindeer Racing (not real reindeer)
- Ornament making, letters to the North Pole (guaranteed delivery)
- So Much More! (literally, like 30 other things a day…)