The Country Club at Woodloch Springs COVID-19 Protocols
What to expect when playing at Woodloch Springs
As we slowly get back to golf, we must remember that these are unusual times and we have to do what is best for the health of our families and communities. We believe golf is an outlet to alleviate some of the stresses and fears in the world today. We plead that you won’t be the player that ignores social distancing and golf course safety protocols while on the course, including prior to and after play. Any violations of our protocols will result in immediate removal from our property and a ban on future access.
Our guidelines and regulations are mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and recommended by the CDC. We ask that you please abide by our requirements.
- Tee times are MANDATORY & are every 15 minutes, call the golf shop at 570.685.8102 to reserve your time today. NO WALK INS will be accepted.
- All payments will be will be made at time of registration for your group, have credit card available when calling the golf shop at 570.685.8102
- All Players must have a facemask during arrival as per Pa. CDC requirements. All staff will have masks to reduce exposure.
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time. Allowing time for players of the day to utilize warm up balls included with daily fee or visit the golf shop.
- Golf shop will open May 29th, limited occupancy at this time of 6 at any time.
- Players will handle their own bags upon arrival through departure
- Carts will be available on a 1 cart/person basis. Golfers ONLY at this Time. Immediate Family Members may share carts if residing in same household. Maximum 4 carts per group
- All players must have their own set, No sharing is permitted. RENTAL CLUBS are not available at this time.
- Our staff will clean/disinfect your cart prior to tee time. All carts will have been washed /disinfected before & after every use.
- All touch points on cart & course have been removed, (pencils, scorecards, towels are not available at this time) Scorecards can be printed from home off our website or use this link https://www.woodloch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/scorecard2017.pdf
- Do not adjust or remove flagsticks at any time, the flagsticks have a foam insert to avoid ball dropping in hole and eliminating any contact with the flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be OPEN and cleaned hourly.
- At the conclusion of your round you will be directed to a designated area for club removal.
- Clubhouse access will be limited at this time, our Halfway house is available before/during your round, take out only.
- Lightning Protocol: In the event lightning forces the golf course to be cleared all players waiting to play afterward will drive to their cars. Park your cart directly behind your vehicle and sit in car until a staff member informs of the all clear. No gathering is permitted.
- Safe Distancing practices should be used throughout you round per the CDC guidelines
No gathering after round in parking lot or clubhouse areas per CDC restrictions
For information or tee times,