The Country Club at Woodloch Springs COVID-19 Protocols
What to expect when playing at Woodloch Springs
Please remember that these are unusual times and we have to do what is best for the health of our families and communities. We believe golf is an outlet to alleviate some of the stresses and fears in the world today. We plead that you won’t be the player that ignores social distancing and golf course safety protocols while on the course, including prior to and after play. Any violations of our protocols will result in immediate removal from our property and a ban on future access.
Our guidelines and regulations are mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and recommended by the CDC. We ask that you please abide by our requirements.
- Tee times are MANDATORY & are every 10 minutes, call the golf shop at 570.685.8102 to reserve your time today. NO WALK INS will be accepted.
- Golf shop is open. Social distancing and masks are REQUIRED in all PUBLIC AREAS.
- All Players must have a facemask during arrival and in all common areas as per PA. CDC requirements. All staff will have masks to reduce exposure.
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time. At this time practice areas is only open to warm up. We anticipated our average round to take approximately 4 hours when carts are allowed on fairways.
- Golf shop is open.
- Upon arrival through departure players can handle their own bags, or have the bag-drop staff help them with their golf bags.
- Carts may be shared by players in the pairing, you may choose to ride alone in a cart HOWEVER additional fees will apply. Maximum 4 carts per group and all drivers require a valid drivers license.
- Do not share clubs, all players must have their own set. RENTAL CLUBS are NOW available.
- All touch points on cart and course have been minimalized, ( pencils, scorecards, towels are not available at this time) Scorecards can be printed from home off our website or use this link https://www.woodloch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/scorecard2017.pdf
- Practice facility is available.
- Our staff will clean/disinfect your cart prior to tee time. All carts will have been washed after and before every use.
- Do not adjust flagsticks or hole liners, the flagsticks have a foam insert to avoid ball dropping in hole and eliminating any contact with the flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be open and sanitized 3 times daily.
- At the conclusion of your round please drive your cart to the designated cart return area. You may have one of the bag-room employees take your clubs to the bag-drop area, or you may take them with you.
- Clubhouse facilities are all open with some restrictions. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR DINING. Call 570-685-8002.
- Practice safe distancing at all times before, during and after play.
The grille room and the outdoor patio may be utilized to enjoy some food of a drink after your round
For information or tee times,