October 1st – 5th, 2018
Standard American Plan
Rates are per adult, per night.
✓ Ages 19 and under 1/2 price!*
Standard American Plan starts at $295 / 2-meal plan or $210 / 3-meal plan per adult, per night.*
Children’s rates are available.
Your all-inclusive American Plan package features:
- Two or three family style meals daily
- Spacious and immaculate accommodations
- The Woodloch Experience activity bracelet
- Astounding nightly entertainment
- Daily housekeeping
*Rates are per person, per night and vary based on number of occupants, accommodation type and meal package selected. Full terms & conditions.
Kids free on standard American and best value package plans only. One free child 6 and under per adult, per room. (2 adults=2 free children.)
19 and under half off. Limited to 1 per adult, per reservation. EXAMPLE: 2 adults=2 half off under 19. When this promotion is offered at the same time as kids 6 and under free, the limit for the combined offers remains 1 per adult, per reservation. EXAMPLE: 2 adults=1 kid free and one child half off, or 2 children half off, or 2 kids free. Ask your reservationist for details.
Rates are per house, per night.
Non-Traditional Plan starts at $507 per house, per night.*
Available at Woodloch Springs, located only two miles away from our main property, Woodloch Pines.
Our Non-Traditional Plan features;
- Woodloch Experience Activity Bracelets
- Nightly entertainment at Woodloch Pines
- Spacious & Immaculate Vacation Rental Accommodations
Meals and daily housekeeping are not included, but can be purchased à la carte. All homes come fully furnished with a gas fire place. Non-Traditional Plans require a two-night minimum with the exception of holidays where more nights may be required. Full terms & conditions.
You don’t know Woodloch?
Witness the striking transformation of the Pocono Mountains when Mother Nature breathes crisp air into the forests and the trees burn with the lingering warmth of summer. Or something super intense like that.
A wonderful opportunity for photographers, forest bathers, and nature enthusiasts alike! The leaves at Woodloch turn oranges, reds, and yellows in the early weeks of October.
Your vacation, brilliantly highlighted with:
- Last call for the lake! Get some boating in before the season fades away.
- Basketball, tennis, Bocce ball, horse shoes, and mini golf ANYTIME!
- BAKERY WARS!
- Lots of racing with our family and Jr go carts.
- Showcase your marksmanship with our trap shooting contest
- We also offer endless indoor entertainment like trivia, contests, plus resort amenities including our new indoor water slide, pool complex featuring our Kids’ Splash Zone, hot tubs, sauna, exercise equipment, and more!