May Midweeks in the Pocono Mountains
Children 6 and under free with youth 19 and under half off!*
April 29th – May 3rd, May 6th – 10th, 13th – 17th, and 20th – 29th, 2019
The temperatures are warming. Schools are ready to call it quits for the season. And it’s the PERFECT opportunity to sneak away for a pre-summer fix of Woodloch. Our early May midweeks are great for families traveling with young children or grandparents looking to spoil their grandchildren!
We’re ready for action. Enjoy all of the fun and adventure that our 135 acre campus has to offer. Whether your zooming down our 600 foot zip line or rowing to our private lake’s edge, there’s plenty of fun on the horizon.
Feed your urge to get outside with these package highlights…
- Stroll along our nature trail where the trees are budding and the birds are singing!
- The lake offers true seclusion with kayaking, paddle boarding, and then some
- Basketball, tennis, Bocce ball, horse shoes, and a newly renovated mini golf course!
- Our climbing wall offers a thrill and a view while ice skating can be done year-round on our synthetic rink.
- Put your mind to work with great trivia games like “Name That Tune” or see if you can master our brand new ESCAPE ROOM.
- All the action you can handle with two go cart tracks, bumper boats and even paintball skirmishes
- Show off your marksmanship during our trap shooting contest or in the Shooting Barn
- We also offer endless indoor entertainment like trivia, contests, plus resort amenities including our indoor water slide, pool complex featuring our Kids’ Splash Pad, hot tubs, sauna, exercise equipment, and more!
*Kids free on standard American and best value package plans only. One free child 6 and under per adult, per room. (2 adults=2 free children.)
19 and under half off. Limited to 1 per adult, per reservation. EXAMPLE: 2 adults=2 half off under 19. When this promotion is offered at the same time as kids 6 and under free, the limit for the combined offers remains 1 per adult, per reservation. EXAMPLE: 2 adults=1 kid free and one child half off, or 2 children half off, or 2 kids free. Ask your reservationist for details.