Yup. It’s about to get REAL.
The summer season officially kicks off with Memorial Day Weekend at Woodloch. And boy, do we have big plans for YOU.
We’re firing up our grills for the first cookout of the season (we’re getting hungry just thinking about it). Catch the PREMIERE of our Summer 2020 Lake Games and Family Olympics as well as our brand new family carnival.
The beach front is full throttle with boating of all sorts available, plus our waterslide and waterskiing!
Something always happens whenever we’re together.
- Our famous cookout and carnival returns this week
- Win a prestigious Woodloch medal at any of our athletic competitions
- Our climbing wall and 600ft zip line offers a thrill and a view
- Explore the beauty of private Lake Teedyuskung with boats, kayaks, paddle boards, and sailing!
- Display your skills with a firearm during our trap shooting contest or at the Shooting Barn
- A brand new family vacation “bullseye”- it’s ARCHERY TAG
- We also offer endless indoor entertainment like trivia, contests, plus resort amenities including our new indoor water slide, renovated pool complex featuring our Kids’ Splash Zone, hot tubs, sauna, exercise equipment, and more!