May 25th – 28th, 2018
Standard American Plan
Rates are per adult, per night.
Standard American Plan starts at $264 / 2-meal plan or $283 / 3-meal plan per adult, per night.*
Children’s rates are available.
Your all-inclusive American Plan package features:
- Two or three family style meals daily
- Spacious and immaculate accommodations
- The Woodloch Experience activity bracelet
- Astounding nightly entertainment
- Daily housekeeping
*Rates are per person, per night and vary based on number of occupants, accommodation type and meal package selected. Minimum 3 night stay. Full terms & conditions.
Rates are per house, per night.
Non-Traditional Plan starts at $608 per house, per night.*
Available at Woodloch Springs, located only two miles away from our main property, Woodloch Pines.
Our Non-Traditional Plan features;
- Woodloch Experience Activity Bracelets
- Nightly entertainment at Woodloch Pines
- Spacious & Immaculate Guest Home Accommodations
Meals and daily housekeeping are not included, but can be purchased à la carte. All homes come fully furnished with a gas fire place. Non-Traditional Plans require a two-night minimum with the exception of holidays where more nights may be required. Full terms & conditions.
You don’t know Woodloch?
Memorial Day Weekend
May 25th – 28th, 2018
Yup. It’s about to get REAL.
The summer season officially kicks off with Memorial Day Weekend at Woodloch. And boy, do we have big plans for YOU.
We’re firing up our grills for the first cookout of the season (we’re getting hungry just thinking about it). Catch the PREMIERE of our Summer 2018 Lake Games and Family Olympics as well as our brand new family carnival.
The beach front is full throttle with boating of all sorts available, plus our waterslide and waterskiing!
Something always happens whenever we’re together – Come on get happy!
- Our famous cookout and carnival returns this week
- Get messy with the ever popular Cake Wars battle
- Win a prestigious Woodloch medal at any of our athletic competitions
- Our climbing wall and 600ft zip line offers a thrill and a view
- Explore the beauty of private Lake Teedyuskung with boats, kayaks, paddle boards, and sailing!
- Display your skills with a firearm during our trap shooting contest or at the Shooting Barn
- A brand new family vacation “bullseye”- it’s ARCHERY TAG
- We also offer endless indoor entertainment like trivia, contests, plus resort amenities including our new indoor water slide, renovated pool complex featuring our Kids’ Splash Zone, hot tubs, sauna, exercise equipment, and more!