American Plan Rates starting at $199 per adult, per night*
Non-Traditional rates starting at $405 per house, per night.**
*Rates based on double occupancy and are subject to availability, other restrictions may apply.
**Non-Traditional rates do not include meals or housekeeping. Minimum night stay may apply.
December 4th-6th, 11th-13th, and 18th-20th 2015
The holiday spirit is infectious at Woodloch, where mom, dad, grandma, grandpa feel like little kids again and the kids are enveloped in the magic of the season! It’s Christmas like it used to be…
From caroling and eggnog to a weekend full of Santa and a spectacular hayride of grand illumination, our little resort goes BIG for Christmas and the whole holiday season!
This holiday season, enjoy our brand new Christmas Musical Revue taking place on Saturday nights throughout December! Come experience this exciting and uplifting performance, only available from December 2nd through December 19th. Please note: our traditional Theme Night Parade will still take place during our dinner hour before the show.
So, why the extra ‘e’ in olde? It stands for EXCITEMENT!
- A visit from SANTA CLAUS himself!
- The Festival of Lights, featuring over 200,000 lights, live fireworks, and Santa!
- Traditional Woodloch Yule Log Hunt, followed by eggnog, caroling, and warm Christmas cookies
- Gingerbread Wars
- Reindeer Racing (not real reindeer)
- Ornament making, letters to the North Pole (guaranteed delivery)
- So Much More! (literally, like 30 other things a day…)