8 Private Proposal Ideas | Romance at Woodloch
The Lodge at Woodloch, our sister property, is the sophisticated, utterly romantic escape that is just what you’ve been searching for all winter. While Woodloch Resort remains an epicenter for family fun, The Lodge at Woodloch has evolved into a dazzling, enticing respite for couples aiming for an extended break from New York City, Philadelphia, or Washington D.C. And, as you might imagine, this world-renowned destination spa resort has played host to a perfect proposal or two over the decades. Popping the question is one of the most memorable moments of a person’s life, so it’s vital to scan through as many surprise, creative, or private proposal ideas as possible.
8 Unique Private Proposal Ideas
Depending on the individual, your sweetheart may see a forthcoming proposal coming from a mile away—that’s why it’s essential to be as crafty as possible. Hopefully, one of these eight private proposal ideas resonates with you. And, as always, please don’t hesitate to browse through our website (or give us a call) to learn more about our many amenities, diverse culinary options, and spa treatments.
- The Gourmand Picnic Lunch: We’ll pack the picnic—you do the rest!
- Plan a scavenger hunt: Just make sure the final clue eventually leads to a dazzling ring.
- A post-massage surprise: After a genuinely revitalizing deep-tissue massage, saunter to our heavenly Silent Sanctuary to pop the question.
- The classic vineyard stroll: Both Angler Ridge Winery and Wood Winery are a short scenic drive away from The Lodge. Walking through a vineyard remains one of the most desirable private proposal ideas among past guests.
- An autumn adventure to Dorflinger-Suydam Wildlife Sanctuary: Walk, hand in hand, underneath falling leaves that paint the sky shades of crimson, marigold, and amber.
- A private dinner at TREE Restaurant: Let us arrange a private area for you and the love of your life. You might be tipping your hand here, but it will undoubtedly be worth it!
- Browsing through an antique shop: Make a pit stop at the Hawley Antique Exchange or Miss Elly’s Antiques & Such to find a one-of-a-kind piece. “Look what I found!”
- A cliché sunset walk: The Lodge at Woodloch is completely surrounded by dense forestry. And there’s nothing more romantic than walking through the woods while the day’s last light beams in-between the trees, creating a soft glow.
A Long-Awaited Poconos Spa Getaway
For more private proposal ideas, feel free to give our team a call today at 800-966-3562—our dedicated experts can help piece together a romantic proposal that perfectly suits your sweetheart’s personality. As one of the few adults-only, all-inclusive resorts in Pennsylvania, our luxury suites book well in advance. To reserve a romance package, simply visit our website and click “Reserve.”