Woodloch Golf Academy Golf Show with Swing Tips
The instructors of the Woodloch Golf Academy will put on an entertaining exhibition with an instructional theme prior to your outing. The show will last approximately 30 minutes. After show during your participants warm up, the instructors will work with the participants and help their game in a one-on-one format on the driving range.
The instructors of the Woodloch Golf Academy will provide a swing clinic to your group on the full swing or short game. After a brief demonstration the instructors will work hands on with the group to improve their full swings or short game.
The golf staff will provide a fun environment for your corporate group. Golf style games and contests for golfers and non-golfers alike with casual golf instruction. Enjoy a day of fun filled team building activities to enhance relationships within your organization and build morale with the help of The Woodloch Golf Academy Instructional Staff.
Team Building Options:
- 8 Foot Wall: In this activity players hit a shot over an 8 foot wall to a target. Closest to the target is the winner.
- Bunker Shot Closest to the Pin: Hit shots from our indoor bunker to a flag, see who can get the closest.
- Big Break Glass: Similar to the challenge featured in the show “Big Break” contestants hit a shot towards a 24’ – 36’ target. The target is made of paper and your company logo can be featured. The winning team is decided by how many shots go through the target in 60 seconds.
- Skee Ball: Similar to the game you will find at any Amusement Park hit 8 golf shots to numbered targets. The highest total score wins.
- Chip, Pitch & Putt: Just like the Punt, Pass and Kick contests when you were a kid. Points will be accumulated by hitting specified targets for point values.
- Target Contests: Choose at any of our 9 targets, points will be rewarded for shot difficulty.
- Putting Contest: Play 9 or 18 holes of golf on our putting green that will be transformed into a mini golf course.
- Alternate Shot Putting Contest: 2 person teams will compete against each other in a 9 or 18 hole contest, each player will hit alternate putts until the ball is holed out, this can take some strategy for victory.
- Golf Instruction: Our PGA Instructors will teach you the fundamentals of the golf swing.