It’s been a long three months for much of the U.S. populace, as we collectively clashed with COVID-19. After countless hours of relaunch strategy, Woodloch Resort is officially ready to open its doors on June 19, 2020. Woodloch’s Wellness Standard, which is meticulously outlined on the website, makes it possible for families to enjoy all 1,500 acres of gorgeous Pocono Mountain wilderness. It’s official: The Woodloch experience is back! Everything that you and your family need to know about a potential summer stay can be found via this comprehensive special statement. We’ve examined every last detail of the business to ensure that we provide a safe, limited-contact environment, including everything from activities to rooms and dining. We’re a proud “AHLA Safe Stay,” and together, we can stop the spread. As one of the world’s most beloved trips for kids, we cannot wait to welcome all of your smiling faces this summer and well beyond!
10 Reasons Why You Need Woodloch Now, More Than Ever
While things are certainly going to look and feel a little differently in the coming weeks and months, the overall bonding experience remains the same. Our small village of employees has been providing memorable trips for kids for several decades. This classic Poconos resort is still all-inclusive in every sense of the word. Families can partake in dozens of scheduled (and socially distanced) activities, devour two meals per day, enjoy live nightly entertainment, slumber inside our spacious accommodations, and explore 1,500 acres of sheer natural beauty. So, without further ado, here are 10 reasons why your family needs Woodloch now, more than ever:
- There’s never been a better time to rediscover Mother Nature, including her curious critters, still waters, and towering pines.
- America needs family bonding that’s achieved outside of the living room. Hike together. Smash into each other on bumper boats. Learn how to trap shoot together. Paddle together to Lake Teedyuskung’s hearth. Dine out together again.
- The family deserves a break. We don’t have to tell you that.
- Be a part of something historic. This is a new, untold chapter in all of our lives. This first wave of guests will help shape the way we do business for many years to come.
- Everyone, the kids included, need exercise. Put the remote down. Get off the couch. Let’s exercise together in a variety of fun, simplistic ways, including hiking, kayaking, batting, and scavenger hunts.
- This is your chance to put down the smartphones, turn off the television, and silence email notifications. Unplug. Unwind. Relax. And Rejuvenate.
- That vacation time is starting to pile up. Please don’t lose it. Use it. Americans lost a collective 768 million days of vacation time in 2018. Ouch.
- Hopping into the car sure beats boarding a plane and jetting off to an overcrowded faraway locale. In the near future, most trips for kids will be good old-fashioned “road trips.” Gas is cheap. Use that family vehicle to your advantage.
- Social distancing comes naturally in the Pocono Mountains. Again, the resort owns 1,500 acres of landscape, including a sandy beach, several hiking trails, a golf course, and a pristine lake.
- Prime reservations have been easier to nab. Strike while the iron is hot!
Family-First All-Inclusive Resorts in Pennsylvania
As the number one family resort in the U.S., Woodloch provides a bonding experience unlike any other. As most parents will attest, planning summertime trips for kids is no easy task. It’s hard to get a small group of youngins to agree upon, well, anything. However, everyone can agree on Woodloch’s adventurous allure. We’ll state it again: Strike while the iron is hot. All-inclusive Poconos vacation packages have never been more readily available than right now. And you’ll discover a wide variety of potential 2020-only savings on our website. Please don’t hesitate to reach out at 800-966-3562 with any questions.