Weekend Getaways in PA: Top 5 Accommodations at Woodloch
Summer holidays, rising temperatures, and family trips to the lake are finally on the horizon! And with summer officially here to stay, it’s time to start planning your upcoming weekend getaways in PA. There’s no better way to spend an extended weekend on the East Coast than a road trip to Woodloch Resort, America’s premier, all-inclusive family resort. Spend your days splashing in Lake Teedyuskung, competing for gold in the Summer Olympics, and enjoying live entertainment from talented New York City performers.
Top 5 Luxury Accommodations at Woodloch Resort
As one of the only all-inclusive, family-focused weekend getaways in PA within two hours of Manhattan, Woodloch Resort gleefully welcomes thousands of families into the beautiful Pocono Mountains each summer. And one of the most underrated aspects of a well-deserved, long-overdue family vacation to Woodloch is our luxurious, comfortable accommodations. We’ve compiled five of our most popular lodging options, which are a diverse mixture of what we offer here at one of the only all-inclusive resorts in PA.
- Cedar – The Cedar villas, which feature two bedrooms and two baths, are among our most popular accommodations for medium-sized families. They’re the perfect upscale alternative to our deluxe guest rooms. With fully-equipped kitchens, stone fireplaces, and private decks, these villas can accommodate up to six people and are a hit during every season.
- Lake Estates – The Lake Estates, which are a group of large, spacious vacation rentals at nearby Woodloch Pines, are popular options for groups, teams, clubs, and family reunions. Each tri-level home has four-to-six bedrooms and at least four bathrooms as well as a deck, fireplace, chef’s kitchen, sweeping Lake Teedyuskung views, cathedral ceilings, and modern decor.
- Sequoia – One of the details that help the Sequoia homes stand out among the rest of our luxury accommodations are the massive, arched windows located in the great room. These modern, four-bedroom homes sleep up to ten guests, which is ideal for two visiting families. The forest-view decks peer out onto our award-winning golf course!
- Mountain Laurel – Mountain Laurel’s two-bedroom Edgewater suites face Lake Teedyuskung, and they’re just steps from almost all of our on-site amenities, such as the outdoor pool, dining rooms, and lake activities. Each Edgewater suite has a private balcony, four queen beds, two baths, and a full kitchen.
- Tallwoods – The Tallwoods townhomes can be booked with the American Plan only, which is one of our most popular all-inclusive packages. Located in an inviting courtyard on our main property, these townhomes are situated conveniently along the shuttle route. You’ll instantly be blown away by the designer furniture, modern kitchen, and dazzling light fixtures.
Family-Focused Weekend Getaways in PA
One of the many reasons that Woodloch Resort is considered one of the top-reviewed weekend getaways in PA is our wide array of accommodations, ranging from motel-style guest rooms to six-bedroom luxury homes. Our all-inclusive plans include unlimited fun and games, two-to-three meals daily, live entertainment, and, of course, overnight accommodations. There’s nothing quite like spending an extended weekend in the Pocono Mountains swimming, go-karting, rock climbing, and laughing the night away with your loving family. To learn more about Woodloch’s many perks, please visit us online. Otherwise, give us a call today at 1-800-966-3562 to speak with one of our friendly representatives.