John Pillar has been the PGA Director of Golf at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs since it’s opening in 1992. John manages the entire golf operation for the 450-acre residential community. John has made his number one responsibility to ensure the tradition of excellence at Woodoch and 100% Guest satisfaction.
John is President of the Philadelphia Section PGA and President of the Pocono Professional Golf Series.
• 2014 Pennsylvania Open Champion
• 2014 Merchandiser of Year, Philadelphia Section PGA
• 2013 NIKE SWOOSH ELITE Staff Professional of the Year
• 2011- 2012 Vice President, Philadelphia Section PGA
• 2010-2011 Secretary, Philadelphia Section PGA
• 2009 Philadelphia PGA Section Champion
• 2009-Present US Kids National “Master Professional” by US Kids Golf
• 2007 Golf Professional of the Year, PGA of America – Philadelphia Section
• 2007-2010 Tournament Director, Philadelphia Section PGA
• 2003,2005,2006,2007,2014 Merchandiser of Year, Resort Facility
(Philadelphia Section, PGA)
• 2004-2008 US Kids National “Top 50 Kids Instructor” by US Kids golf
• 2004 Player of the Year, Most Improved (Philadelphia Section, PGA)
• 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010 & 2012, 2014 National CPC Contestant
• 1997 US Open Contestant, Congressional CC, Betheda, Md
Private Lessons Price
1 Hour $95
½ Hour $60
Junior ½ hr $30
Series of 3 $250
Series of 6 $500
9 Hole playing $200
18 playing $400* Includes lunch
Kyle Tasselmyer is the Assistant Golf Professional at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs. Born and raised in Northeast Pennsylvania in the town of Honesdale. Upon graduating Honesdale High School in 2008 Kyle made the effort to pursue golf as his career. Besides teaching, playing, and growing the game of golf Kyle also enjoys to hunt, fish, and any other outdoor activity from hiking to skiing.
“I look forward to meeting everyone that I can so if you get a moment while at Woodloch please stop in the golf shop and say hello.”
- Methodist University in Fayetteville North Carolina -Professional Golf Management Program
- graduated in August of 2013 at Penn State University, Professional Golf Management
- October of 2013, elected into the PGA and started as an Assistant Golf Professional at The Seawane Club in Hewlett Harbor, NY
- Most recently worked at the Lehigh Country Club during the 2016 season
|Junior lessons (30 minutes)||$30|
|Series of 3 Lessons||$180|
|9 Hole Playing Lesson||$150|
Tim Corcoran is a Physical Therapist Assistant who is Titleist Performance Institute Certified. He has worked at Woodloch for 9+ years and he is now able to offer another skill set to the newly established Woodloch Golf Performance Academy. He is a passion for helping people and love the game of golf. A team approach is key for golf rehabilitation, injury prevention and game improvement and he is ready to assist you with your game.
TPI can show how physical and medical limitations in a players body can adversely affect the golf swing and potentially lead to injury/further injury and decrease swing efficiency.
Throughout history golfers will buy the newest equipment to help their game but do not spend any time or money assessing the prime mover of their new equipment…your body. Pain or limitation may come from external reasons such as improperly fit clubs but it may also come from physical limitations.