Policies and Payments
HOORAY! We are happy that you have decided on Woodloch for your Pocono Mountains wedding. From menu decisions to décor ideas, your wedding coordinator will be here for you every step of the way. Remember, when you’re feeling flustered, panicked or just forgetful, you can always refer back to this page as a planning tool.
- Any available date may be held as a courtesy for up to ten days.
- To secure a date, a deposit of $1,000.00 is required.
- A second deposit of half the projected value is due six months prior to your wedding.
- The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your wedding.
- Sit down with your partner and decide on a budget that works for both of you. We don’t want to ruin all your fun, but trust us. This will help when it comes to deciding on what day to have your wedding and also in choosing the many different packages that we offer. Having a budget in mind is crucial when it comes to looking at prices and estimating a final wedding cost.
- Draft a possible guest list to come up with an approximate number of guests. The final number is an important factor in determining the best reception facility to accommodate your guests. We want the space to fit the crowd so that everyone is comfortable and happy!
|Venue||Saturday Evening||Friday / Sunday Evening||Holiday Weekends||Afternoon|
|Mt Laurel Dining Room||$18,000||$14,000||–||$6,500|
|Lakeview Dining Room||$15,000||$12,000||$15,000||$6,500|
|Woodloch Springs Vista & Terrace Dining Rooms||$7,000||$7,000||$7,000||$6,500|
Once you have confirmed, you will receive a contract which will state all information discussed upon booking your date. As you progress through the planning stage and other details are confirmed, you will be issued new confirmation letters to always ensure you and your planner are always up to date on your event schedule.
The fun doesn’t end once you’ve chosen your date and your venue! The next step is to choose all of your vendors and additional services. Vendors can include: photographers, videographers, florists, DJs, bands, and more! If you’re looking for suggestions, we’re happy to provide you with a list of qualified vendors who we know and trust to help you with your big day.
Taste Testing & Wedding Details
Here comes what is possibly the best part of wedding planning … the taste testing!
Woodloch is proud to offer personal taste testings upon request four to six months before your wedding date. The taste testing is a great way to help you decide what options you would like to include when preparing your menu. Do you prefer those tomato bruschetta crostini over the chicken & lemongrass pot stickers? How about the mahi mahi vs. the grilled skirt steak? So many choices… and this is the perfect time to decide!
Contact your wedding coordinator for the appropriate form and taste testing details. All taste testing arrangements depend on availability and may be scheduled two to three weeks before the desired date.
During your tasting, your wedding coordinator will review the final details for your big day:
- Going over the outline of events for your day.
- Discussing all décor.
- Finalizing your menu and cake design.
- Reviewing your final numbers and seating charts.
- Implementing any special arrangements that are specific and unique to your wedding.
Contact us to get started.
Reach out to one of our experienced wedding coordinators and get started on turning your BIG day into a reality!
731 Welcome Lake Road, Hawley PA 18428
800.Woodloch Opt #1, Opt #4