New Year’s Eve Celebration
December 29th, 2017 – January 2nd, 2018
Standard American Plan starts at $349 / 3-meal plan per adult, per night.*
Your all-inclusive American Plan package features:
- Two or three family style meals daily
- Spacious and immaculate accommodations
- The Woodloch Experience activity bracelet
- Astounding nightly entertainment
- Daily housekeeping
*Rates are per person, per night and vary based on number of occupants, accommodation type and meal package selected. Full terms & conditions.
Non-Traditional Plan starts at $733 per house, per night.*
Available at Woodloch Springs, located only two miles away from our main property, Woodloch Pines.
Our Non-Traditional Plan features;
- Woodloch Experience Activity Bracelets
- Nightly entertainment at Woodloch Pines
- Spacious & Immaculate Guest Home Accommodations
Meals and daily housekeeping are not included, but can be purchased à la carte. All homes come fully furnished with a gas fire place. Non-Traditional Plans require a two-night minimum with the exception of holidays where more nights may be required. Full terms & conditions.
You don’t know Woodloch?
Ring in the new year with an exciting trip to Woodloch. Our inclusive package includes entrance to one of our fabulous New Year’s Eve celebrations complete with live music, appetizers, over-the-top décor, drinks, children’s countdowns, the official countdown complete with after party, plus FIREWORKS!- and that’s just the 31st! Click the ‘highlights’ tab for an overview of your New Year’s Eve vacation.
Holly jolly highlights of your New Year’s Eve Celebration include:
- Our brand new Holiday Scavenger Hunt and Jingle Ball Party
- Professional fireworks over Lake Teedyuskung
- Prepare for battle with our Gingerbread Wars
- The traditional Yule Log Hunt followed up by Christmas Caroling, eggnog and COOKIES!
- Our brand new “Festival of Lights” wagon tours through our Nature Trail
- Indoor fun for all, including Bumper Cars, tons of trivia and our brand new Indoor Splash zone with waterslide
- Our traditional
horseREINDEER races and Theme Show
- and *snow much more!
*We’re gonna really, really dream of a white Christmas… but we can’t promise it.