Spooktacular Halloween Midweeks in the Poconos
Children 6 and under free with youth 19 and under half off!*
Select Midweeks in October
Mwahahaha. October midweeks at Woodloch are all about the thrill and chill of autumn highlighted by Haunted Hayrides through our nature trail. This notorious activities is fraught with terror. A truck drawn wagon, complete with a Woodloch guide, will wind its way through elaborate sets filled with special effects, music, and live actors. This one is not for the faint of heart. However other spooky activities appeal to all ages, such as our costume party and pumpkin painting.
Missing out on these autumn highlights would be… well… SCARY.
- Enjoy that crisp autumn air with go carts, climbing wall, archery and MORE
- Get festive with Halloween crafts and Scarecrow Building contests
- Get spooky with our brand new “Halloween Wars!”
- Don’t forget your costume for our Halloween Parades
- Dare to be bold with our all new 2020 HAUNTED HAYRIDE wagon rides (not intended for little ghouls!)
- Indoor fun abound with bumper cars, Woodloch Forest playground, plenty of game shows and trivia and our Indoor Pool Complex- complete with corkscrew water slide and SPLASH ZONE!
*Kids free on standard American and best value package plans only. One free child 6 and under or one half off youth 19 and under per adult, per room. Ask your reservationist for details.