Standard American Plan
Rates for the following dates, 2 meals daily start at $148 per adult, per night.
Rates for the following dates, 2 meals daily start at $117 per adult, per night.
Rates for the following dates, 2 meals daily start at $159 per adult, per night.
Rates for the following dates, 2 meals daily start at $128 per adult, per night.
Standard American Plan starts at $117 / 2-meal plan or $128 / 3-meal plan per adult, per night.*
Children’s rates are available.
Your all-inclusive American Plan package features:
- Two or three family style meals daily
- Spacious and immaculate accommodations
- The Woodloch Experience activity bracelet
- Astounding nightly entertainment
- Daily housekeeping
*Rates are per person, per night and vary based on number of occupants, accommodation type and meal package selected. Full terms & conditions.
Rates are per house, per night.
Non-Traditional Plan starts at $302 per house, per night.*
October 9th – 12th, Columbus Day Midweek, Non-Traditional Plans start at $507 per house, per night.*
Available at Woodloch Springs, located only two miles away from our main property, Woodloch Pines.
Our Non-Traditional Plan features;
- Woodloch Experience Activity Bracelets
- Nightly entertainment at Woodloch Pines
- Spacious & Immaculate Guest Home Accommodations
Meals and daily housekeeping are not included, but can be purchased à la carte. All homes come fully furnished with a gas fire place. Non-Traditional Plans require a two-night minimum with the exception of holidays where more nights may be required. Full terms & conditions.
You don’t know Woodloch?
Select Midweeks in October
Mwahahaha. October midweeks at Woodloch are all about the thrill and chill of autumn highlighted by Haunted Hayrides through our nature trail. This notorious activities is fraught with terror. A truck drawn wagon, complete with a Woodloch guide, will wind its way through elaborate sets filled with special effects, music, and live actors. This one is not for the faint of heart. However other spooky activities appeal to all ages, such as our costume party and pumpkin painting.
Missing out on these autumn highlights would be… well… SCARY.
- Enjoy that crisp autumn air with go carts, climbing wall, archery and MORE
- Get festive with Halloween crafts and Scarecrow Building contests
- Get spooky with our brand new “Halloween Wars!”
- Don’t forget your costume for our Halloween Parades
- Dare to be bold with our all new 2018 HAUNTED HAYRIDE wagon rides (not intended for little ghouls!)
- Indoor fun abound with bumper cars, Woodloch Forest playground, plenty of game shows and trivia and our Indoor Pool Complex- complete with corkscrew water slide and SPLASH ZONE!