Change is in the air. Beautiful colors are about to burst from the picturesque Poconos canopy. Crisp morning air and dew gives way to comfortable afternoon temperatures, perfect for just about any type of outdoor activity. And best of all? The mischievously delightful spirit of Halloween is burning bright in all of our hearts!
There may not be a better place to embrace this fun filled season than Woodloch Resort. Partake in a plethora of activities indoors and out, including go-carting, archery, rock climbing, boating and trivia of all sorts. Additionally, the month of October brings a memorable Halloween experience to all visitors! Guests visiting the resort can expect some real “treats” this season, including:
- A brand new “spooktacular” horror walk through the woods featuring surprises around every corner
- Pumpkin painting crafts for little ones
- Halloween Family Scavenger Hunt featuring “Ghost Hunting”
- Trick or Treating on campus
- “Halloween Wars” bakery decorating challenge
- Indoor fun abound with bumper cars, Woodloch Forest playground, plenty of game shows and trivia and our Indoor Pool Complex- complete with corkscrew water slide and SPLASH ZONE!
Package everything together, and you have one truly special autumn vacation in line for you and yours!
*Kids free on standard American and best value package plans only. One free child 6 and under or one half off youth 19 and under per adult, per room. Ask your reservationist for details.