Change is in the air. Beautiful colors are about to burst from the picturesque Poconos canopy. Crisp morning air and dew gives way to comfortable afternoon temperatures, perfect for just about any type of outdoor activity. And best of all? The mischievously delightful spirit of Halloween is burning bright in all of our hearts!
There may not be a better place to embrace this fun filled season than Woodloch Resort. Partake in a plethora of activities indoors and out, including go-carting, archery, rock climbing, boating and trivia of all sorts. Additionally, the month of October brings a memorable Halloween experience to all visitors! Guests visiting the resort can expect some real “treats” this season, including:
- A brand new “spooktacular” horror walk through the woods featuring surprises around every corner
- Halloween “Boo-Lympic” relay games, fun for all ages
- Pumpkin painting crafts for little ones
- Halloween Family Scavenger Hunt featuring “Ghost Hunting”
- Trick or Treating on campus
- “Halloween Wars” bakery decorating challenge
- Indoor fun abound with bumper cars, Woodloch Forest playground, plenty of game shows and trivia and our Indoor Pool Complex- complete with corkscrew slide and SPLASH ZONE!
- Plus, great nightly entertainment returns! Weekends will feature a brand new 2020 musical revue “Rockin’ Through the Decades” featuring a live performance from “Nowhere Slow!” Package everything together, and you have one truly special autumn vacation in line for you and yours!