Spooktacular Halloween Weekends in the Poconos
Our most popular themed package of the year features our frightening haunted hayrides.
Select Weekends in October
All your favorite weekend activities like Family Olympics, Scavenger Hunt, Bakery Wars and more will accentuate the height of the excitement… Haunted Hayrides through our nature trail. This notorious activity is fraught with terror. A truck drawn wagon, complete with a Woodloch guide, will wind its way through elaborate sets filled with special effects, music, and live actors. This one is not for the faint of heart. However other spooky activities appeal to all ages, such as our costume party and pumpkin painting.
Enjoy that crisp autumn air with go carts, climbing wall, archery and MORE
- Get spooky with our brand new “Halloween Wars” and “Boo-Lympics!”
- Tackle our brand new Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Don’t forget your costume for our Halloween Parade, Trick or Treating and PARTY!
- Dare to be bold with our all new 2020 HAUNTED HAYRIDE wagon rides (not intended for little ghouls!)
- Indoor fun abound with bumper cars, Woodloch Forest playground, plenty of game shows and trivia and our Indoor Pool Complex- complete with corkscrew slide and SPLASH ZONE!