St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
March 16th – 18th, 2018
Standard American Plan starts at $211 / 3-meal plan per adult, per night.*
Your all-inclusive American Plan package features:
- Two or three family style meals daily
- Spacious and immaculate accommodations
- The Woodloch Experience activity bracelet
- Astounding nightly entertainment
- Daily housekeeping
*Rates are per person, per night and vary based on number of occupants, accommodation type and meal package selected. Full terms & conditions.
Non-Traditional Plan starts at $308 per house, per night.*
Available at Woodloch Springs, located only two miles away from our main property, Woodloch Pines.
Our Non-Traditional Plan features;
- Woodloch Experience Activity Bracelets
- Nightly entertainment at Woodloch Pines
- Spacious & Immaculate Guest Home Accommodations
Meals and daily housekeeping are not included, but can be purchased à la carte. All homes come fully furnished with a gas fire place. Non-Traditional Plans require a two-night minimum with the exception of holidays where more nights may be required. Full terms & conditions.
You don’t know Woodloch?
Adopt an accent, don your green, and celebrate the stereotype of the Irish American. All your favorite Woodloch games are taking on a Celtic spin for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend. Everyone can be Irish with a little Woodloch Magic (patent pending).
Woodloch always features incredible entertainment, delicious meals, and immaculate accommodations, all this coupled with our fantastic and welcoming staff are sure to foster an experience unlike any other. Dedicated to bringing your family (whether it be a work family, a family of friends, or just the people who live under your roof) closer through great food, friendly competition, and magical moments shared.
Keep calm and Irish On. Here are some ways we can help…
- Feed your inner GREEN with a costume parade starring YOU
- Perpetuating the stereotype with WHISKEY tasting and Pub Games
- Irish Dessert Wars are sure to get messy
- Those adorable Irish dancers will be here complete with a BAGPIPER
- Serving up the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage in our dining room should put you in the festive mood!
- A visit from the World’s Largest Leprechaun and much more!