St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
March 13th – 15th, 2020
Adopt an accent, don your green, and celebrate the stereotype of the Irish American. All your favorite Woodloch games are taking on a Celtic spin for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend. Everyone can be Irish with a little Woodloch Magic (patent pending).
Woodloch always features incredible entertainment, delicious meals, and immaculate accommodations, all this coupled with our fantastic and welcoming staff are sure to foster an experience unlike any other. Dedicated to bringing your family (whether it be a work family, a family of friends, or just the people who live under your roof) closer through great food, friendly competition, and magical moments shared.
Keep calm and Irish On. Here are some ways we can help…
- Feed your inner GREEN with a costume parade starring YOU
- Perpetuating the stereotype with WHISKEY tasting and an Irish Festival in the Nightclub.
- Irish Dessert Wars are sure to get messy
- Those adorable Irish dancers will be here complete with a BAGPIPER
- Serving up the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage in our dining room should put you in the festive mood!
- Everyone can join in Sunday morning for Sloane’s “Outdoor Parade” and after party at the Inn.*
*additional fee for Party at the Inn.