Welcome to the Woodloch Kids Club!
Amenities, activities, rooms, and frequently asked questions….
A place for our younger guests!
The Kids Club refers to all the activities we offer for children 10 and under. Woodloch Resort is a family-run, family-first destination, so we strongly encourage parents to participate alongside their kids in these organized activities. The Kids Club is divided into two age groups: the Cubs are ages 6 & under and the Scouts are ages 7-10. We offer different activities geared toward each age group along with activities perfect for all ages.
Check out all we have to offer with the tabs below:
Open Daily from 8am-10pm.
Kids ages 3-10 can enjoy our giant indoor jungle gym and slides.
Children 5 & under can enjoy the Toddler only section as well.
Socks must be worn at all times and Adult supervision is required.
Open Daily; hours vary.
Accommodating up to 7 riders at once; one person allowed per car.
Riders must be 40 inches tall to ride.
Children fewer than 48 inches can enjoy our Kiddie Cars.
Open Daily; hours vary. (Weather permitting)
Children 48” – 58” can speed around our Junior Go-Cart Track.
Children less than 48” can ride as a passenger on our family go-carts.
Open Daily ; Check activity sheet for hours
Whether you’re visiting in the summer sun or looking for a place to warm up in the winter season, Woodloch offers both indoor and outdoor splash pools featuring slides, water guns, fountains and more.
Open Daily; hours vary. (Seasonally)
Children 48” and up can operate our Bumper Boats.
Children less than 48” can ride as a passenger and help man the water cannon on board each boat!!!
Woodloch boasts not one, but two schoolyard-style outdoor playgrounds for your kids to enjoy. Parental supervision is required.
Hop aboard a Woodloch hayride for your chance to soak in all the beauty of Pennsylvania. All ages will appreciate a relaxing cruise along our Nature Trail. Offered year round, conditions permitting.
When the temperature drops, we fire up our snow-guns and sculpt two vast mountains of snow that are just BEGGING to be challenged…will you answer the call? Children less than 40” may ride with an adult on our Main Snow Tube Run. Ages 7 & up only on our Extreme Tube Run; single riders only.
Petting Zoo & Pony Rides
Cowboy Dave had a farm…and he brought it to Woodloch! Come pet all the adorable bunnies, sheep, cows, goats, and more. You can even go on a pony ride or two!
- Boomer’s Games – Come play some great indoor games including a critter hunt, ring toss, bean bag tic-tac-toe, and so much more!
- Boomer’s Soccer – Score a goal and GO FOR THE GOLD!
- Free Play – Our Kid’s Club Room is filled with exciting new games and activities for Cubs and Scouts! Come play on our magnetic wall and memory board; use our race car track or animal puppets, read our collection of story books, and much much more! Each day Open Play will feature a special game,activity, or project so be sure to stop in daily throughout your stay!!!
- 2 Base Kickball – The classic game, with a twist…Make it to first base and score a point for your team, race for home to make it three! But get caught in the middle and you’re “out-a-here!”
- 2 Base Wiffleball – Everyone’s favorite pastime, but easier to score runs…Hit the back wall and it’s an automatic homerun!
- Homerun Derby – Take a swing at our star pitcher’s “fastball”! The further you hit it the more points you score!
- Basketball – Hot Spots, Knockout, and Horse Basketball, in the gymnasium or on our outdoor courts ages 7 & up can play them all!
- Beanbag Toss – Come try your hand at our traditional Toss Across, Ultimate Bean Bag, Bean Bag Bingo or Boomer’s Bucket Bean Bag contests! Your team may just hit the bulls-eye with a gold medal!
- Bowling – Strike it rich with points at our Family Bowling, Bounce Bowling, Zombie Bowling and our brand new Boomer Bowling contests.
- Fun in the Sand – Sand sculptures and castles with moats, meet us at the beach to soak up the fun.
- Children’s Parties– Every holiday and every season gives us a reason. A reason to P-A-R-T-Y!!! Whether it’s winter, spring, summer, or fall chances are we have a Children’s Party or two planned during your stay. Children can participate in anything from our popular EASTER EGG HUNTS or HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTIES, to some of our great themed SUMMER or WINTER PARTIES. Parties include games, prizes, and of course a yummy snack.
Sit Down Activities
- Fun with Clay – Our Model Magic clay is so fun and easy to play with. We provide the clay, cookie cutters, rolling pins, and more… all you need is your imagination! Plus, you get to take your very own creation home with you!
- Boomer’s Bingo – Finish your own Bingo card with numbers, shapes, animals and more! Fruit loops and prizes make it even more exciting.
- Story Time – Come snuggle up and listen to some of Boomer’s favorite stories while enjoying a yummy snack.
- Painting Classes– We provide the smocks, paper, and paint, you bring the ideas!
- Memory Contest – Can you make the most matches and achieve victory on our GIANT memory board.
- Jewelry Making – Ages 10 and under can make a necklace or bracelet with all of our beautiful beads.
Kids Club Room
The Kids Club Room is where most of our scheduled activities are held.
Kids can participate in activities such as Boomer’s Bingo or Fun with Clay.
At the end of each organized activity your child will be awarded a collectible Boomer Kids Club Token, and if you can collect them all your child will earn VIP status and receive a special VIP Kids Club member badge!!!
Be sure to check the daily activity sheet for scheduled times.
Parental participation is highly encouraged.
Arts & Crafts
Open Daily from 8am-10pm.
Kids can use all the great supplies we offer to draw and create their own masterpieces.
Adult supervision requested.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: WHAT IS THE KIDS CLUB?
A: The Kids Club refers to all the activities we offer for children ages 10 and under. It is divided into two age groups: The Cubs are ages 6 & under and the Scouts are ages 7-10.We offer different activities geared toward each age group along with activities perfect for all ages. Be sure to check the daily activity schedule for times and locations of all of our organized activities.
Q: WHAT CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES CAN WE EXPECT TO SEE DURING OUR STAY?
A: Along with our activities that we offer daily, different seasons and holidays offer different activities. A few of the highlights for each season are listed below, and if you have any specific questions about activities during your stay feel free to contact our reservations department.
Spring: Easter egg hunts and Easter themed Cub Games
Summer: Cub Parties, Children’s Olympics, Mad Science for Scouts, and Waterslide Contests
Fall: Halloween Costume Parties, Trick or Treating, and Halloween Cub Parties
Winter: Snow tubing, Winter Olympics, and Gingerbread Wars
Q: CAN I DROP OFF MY CHILDREN IF WE WISH TO DO A DIFFERENT ACTIVITY?
A: Woodloch is unique in the way that we encourage families to reconnect with each other. With that we do recommend that a parent or guardian participate with their children in each activity. We do however offer a babysitting service through the front desk and with your permission our babysitters can take your children around to the different activities so you can enjoy a little alone time at the Spa or one of our great shows in the Nightclub.
Q: ARE THERE CERTAIN AGE, HEIGHT, OR WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY OF YOUR AMMENITIES?
A: For your safety there are certain requirements at a few of our different amenities. Below is a list of them:
Bumper Cars: One driver per car, must be at least 40 inches tall
Junior Go-Carts: Single Rider Cars, must be between 48” and 58” Children under 48” may ride as a passenger on our family go-carts
Climbing Wall: Climbers must weigh at least 75 lbs.
Shooting Barn: Any age can shoot the paintball guns at our targets with adult supervision. You must be age 10 or older to shoot the .22 rifles.
Woodloch Forest: For children ages 3-12. Toddler play area is for any child age 5 or younger. Socks must be worn in both areas.
Bumper Boats: Must be 48” or taller to ride alone. Anyone less than 48” may ride with an adult.
Main Snow Tube Run: Any child 40” or under can ride with an adult. Anyone over 40” must ride their own tube.
Extreme Snow Tube Run: Riders must be age 7 or older, single riders only.
Q: IS THE KIDS CLUB ROOM THE SAME AS THE ARTS & CRAFTS ROOM?
A: No. The Kids Club Room is located across from the Night Club under the Woodloch Forest and Gymnasium. That is where the majority of our Kids Club activities are held, and the hours will be posted daily on our daily activity sheet. The Arts & Crafts Room is open daily from 8am—10 pm and is for guest use at their leisure. We do not run any organized activities in the Arts & Crafts Room. For more detailed information on all of our activity rooms check out the “Things to Do” tab of our website.
Q: HOW CAN MY KIDS WIN A MEDAL?
A: There are multiple events throughout each day that are listed on the daily activity sheet as a “contest”. Every one of those contests are a chance for your family to win medals if you win the event. In individual contests such as a Wiffleball Homerun Derby we divide everyone into separate age groups to keep it fair. In addition, we offer a few Kids Club Contests just for the 6 and under age group to compete in to give them an even greater chance of winning a medal.
Kids Club Activities are geared towards ages 10 and under split into two age groups and denoted on our activity sheet with these symbols: