July 2nd – 7th, 2018
Standard American Plan
Rates are per adult, per night.
Standard American Plan starts at $273 / 2-meal plan or $293 / 3-meal plan per adult, per night.*
Children’s rates are available.
Your all-inclusive American Plan package features:
- Two or three family style meals daily
- Spacious and immaculate accommodations
- The Woodloch Experience activity bracelet
- Astounding nightly entertainment
- Daily housekeeping
*Rates are per person, per night and vary based on number of occupants, accommodation type and meal package selected. Full terms & conditions.
Rates are per house, per night.
Non-Traditional Plan starts at $710 per house, per night.*
Available at Woodloch Springs, located only two miles away from our main property, Woodloch Pines.
Our Non-Traditional Plan features;
- Woodloch Experience Activity Bracelets
- Nightly entertainment at Woodloch Pines
- Spacious & Immaculate Guest Home Accommodations
Meals and daily housekeeping are not included, but can be purchased à la carte. All homes come fully furnished with a gas fire place. Non-Traditional Plans require a two-night minimum with the exception of holidays where more nights may be required. Full terms & conditions.
You don’t know Woodloch?
Fourth of July Week
“Today… we celebrate OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY!”
Exercise your rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness with a patriotic journey to Woodloch. With cookouts, Pool Games and a thousand ways to enjoy the warm weather, it’s all about the FREEDOM this great nation enjoys. Make the Founding Fathers proud.
BOOM! Here are just a few of the LIBERTIES you’ll enjoy during your stay!
- The right to SPLASH – we have 4 pools and a brand new indoor waterslide and “Splash Zone!’
- Unite with comrades for BIG TEAM events like Scavenger Hunt, Lake Games and our famous Summer Olympics
- Bask in America (the BEAUTIFUL) with outdoor activities like climbing wall, zip line, hayrides, and more!
- Your right to bear arms with our Trapshoot contest and rifle range- team up and roll out for our Archery Tag competition!
- The pursuit of deliciousness with our featured summer cookout and brand new “Donut Showdown!”
- Boating on the lake… biking through the Nature Trail… battling your way to Trivia gold… just way too many things to list!
- oh, and did we mention… FIREWORKS! GLORIOUS FIREWORKS!