All-Inclusive East Coast Resorts: A Myriad of Lunch Options at Woodloch
Twelve months a year, families from across the East Coast flock to Woodloch Resort to relax, unwind and bond, all while having nonstop fun. If you take a quick peek at our daily activity sheet, you’ll quickly understand why we’re revered as one of the premier all-inclusive East Coast resorts. With dozens of homegrown activities, nightly live entertainment, and delicious on-site cuisine, your family will never forget their week-long vacation in the beautiful Pocono Mountains! One of the most underrated perks of an all-inclusive getaway to Woodloch is our world-class dining service, which ranges from black Angus cheeseburgers to succulent prime rib.
Top 10 Lunches at Woodloch Resort
Woodloch Resort’s all-inclusive American Plan includes two or three meals per day, which comprises a tasty family-style lunch. As one of the top-rated all-inclusive East Coast resorts within two hours of Manhattan, we’re continuously improving upon our lunch options. Our highly-trained culinary staff can craft anything from juicy butterfly shrimp to PB&J for your littlest ones. Our lunch menus vary by the day (and the season), something you won’t find at most all-inclusive resorts near NYC. Please keep in mind that this list is just a sampling of what we’ve offered in the past.
- Black Angus (Cheese)Burger – Kids and adults alike love our famous black Angus cheeseburger, which is why it’s on nearly every lunch menu.
- Seafood Surimi Crab & Shrimp Salad – Health-conscious guests and seafood lovers cannot resist the allure of a crab and shrimp salad, complete with all of the best toppings.
- Summer Cookout – During the warm seasons, we treat our guests to some good, old-fashioned outdoor grilling, which includes ribs, jerk chicken thighs, steamed clams, and so much more!
- Battered Fried Fish & Chips – Fish and chips is a simple meal, but it’s hard to top perfectly-battered, lemon-drizzled fish filets with a side of crispy golden fries.
- Luncheon Buffet – We typically feature the luncheon buffet during the cooler months. Taste your way through king crab legs, a carving station, honey chicken, pierogies, and many more delicacies!
- Woodloch Turkey Club – Our signature turkey club is a crowd pleaser! Turkey breast, tomato, spinach, bacon, red pepper aioli, and asiago cheese is all wedged in-between two slices of toasted seven-grain bread.
- Cuban Sandwich – There are dozens of ways to craft a delicious Cuban sandwich, but our secret recipe has stood the test of time.
- Hot Pastrami on Pretzel Roll – Nothing enhances a sandwich quite like a fresh-baked pretzel roll, and our hand-carved pastrami is a mouthwatering delight!
- Chicken Casserole with Macaroni – This delicious casserole is a popular warm option for those who are taking a break from snow tubing, ice skating, and snowshoeing.
- “Sauerbraten” Braised Marinated Beef – Our unique take on Sauerbraten features some of the most tender cuts of beef rump roast imaginable.
All-Inclusive East Coast Resorts
Over the past six decades, Woodloch has evolved into one of the premier all-inclusive East Coast resorts thanks to our team’s continuous efforts. Your well-deserved Poconos getaway features bumper boats, rock climbing, Summer Olympics, ziplining, and so much more! And with Memorial Day weekend in the rearview mirror, it’s time to start planning your next family escape to Woodloch, one of the best all-inclusive family resorts in the U.S. To learn more about our family-focused resort, please visit Woodloch.com, or call us today at 1-800-966-3562.