A Partnership That Makes Sense
Woodloch fosters an environment for families to reconnect and have a lot of fun doing so, this is why Woodloch and Folds of Honor are a perfect team. The core purpose of both is to bring families closer together.
As the destination partner for Folds of Honor, Woodloch Resort will host its inaugural military appreciation weekend, November 1st – 3rd & 4th, 2019, which will cap off with a fundraiser cocktail party and dinner that Sunday evening. A portion of Woodloch’s overall earned revenue from Folds of Honor Weekend will further support the foundation and its efforts. At the heart of the cooperative, Woodloch will host half a dozen military families or more throughout the year serving as a respite as they strive for reconnection and normalcy.
We want our families to be strengthened in many ways, even beyond the scholarships. Woodloch provides a new outlet for us to have them come together and take an important step forward, which may otherwise be a challenge given their sacrifice.
The Folds of Honor Weekend
A portion of the proceeds for this weekend package will benefit the Folds of Honor Foundation.
November 1st – 4th, 2019
During Folds of Honor Weekend, guests can look forward to:
- Family Friendly Fall Olympics which will pit teams of families and friends of all abilities in various head to head challenges, along with the encouragement of several Navy SEAL Team Members
- All-American Themed Baking Wars, a team versus team event that has “bakeries” competing in both resource management and creativity all under time constraints
- Woodloch’s Broadway-style Theme Show, complete with an entertaining musical revue, elaborate costumes and professional choreography, will pay special tribute to veterans and active military
- Haunted Hayrides, one of Woodloch’s premier attractions in the fall will be available for their final runs of the year, the immersive experience is comprised of over a dozen interactive frightening scenes
- Some of the family resort’s most popular amenities including a zip-line and climbing wall, go carts, bumper cars, game shows and trivia, and the Indoor Pool Complex complete with slide and splash zone
On Sunday, November 3rd, Woodloch will host a special event. “A Night of Heroes” will further benefit Folds of Honor. This cocktail party will feature a special Folds of Honor guest speaker, and guests can enjoy tasting stations, a cash bar and silent auction and raffle.
A Night of Heroes Cocktail Fundraiser
Sunday, November 3rd at The Inn at Woodloch
Cocktail Hour in the Lakeview downstairs
Full open bar with passed Hors d’Oeuvres
Dinner in Mountain Laurel dining room upstairs
with Folds of Honor presentation
a portion of the proceeds go to Folds of Honor foundation.
Call for reservations. 570.685.8001
June 10th, 2019
$145 per golfer includes golf fees, cocktail hour, dinner, and gift.
The Clubhouse at Woodloch Springs:
Captain & Crew Format
Dinner and Awards
Join us as a golfer, sponsor, or diner!
The Folds of Honor
Honor their sacrifice. Educate their legacy.
Since 2007, the Folds of Honor has carried forth this singular, noble mission. To provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.
Woodloch Family Resort
A story about bringing family together.
Woodloch is about bringing people together, and having a ton of fun doing it. With our unique activity program, abundant amenities, outstanding nightly entertainment, championship golf course and one of the world’s best destination spas, you, your family, friends, and co-workers are guaranteed to be engaged, entertained, energized, and create lasting memories!
Since 2014, Woodloch, along with Vetstock, have raised nearly 100k for Folds of Honor to recognize 10 local heroes and their families.