Labor Day in the Pocono Mountains
Catch the end of summer at Woodloch Resort.
September 5th – 7th, 2020
Why make Woodloch 2020’s Labor Day Destination?
- You LOVE Nature. We have 135 acres of beautiful Pocono landscape AND a natural private lake that is calling YOUR name!
- There’s only a little bit of time left to SWIM. We have 4 separate pools (complete with bars and hot tubs) and 2 water slides… start splashing!
- You have a slightly competitive streak… Vie for the coveted Woodloch gold in activities like Olympics, Scavenger Hunt, and Name That Tune.
- …but you also like to “chill.” Lounge chairs. Our nature trail. Campfire. If freeing yourself of distractions is a priority, we can help.
- You can appreciate a good meal (or three). It’s time to let loose and indulge. Woodloch offers all sorts of delicious meal options for all palates. Don’t miss out on one of the last COOKOUTS of the season!
- Games. Games. GAMES. We are going to throw at least 30 daily activities your way… do you think you can handle it all?
- Amen to amenities– we’ve got Go Carts, Archery, Indoor Playgrounds, Bumper Cars, Bumper Boats, Climbing Wall, Mini Golf and much more open for business… bet you can’t get through them all!
- You’re a night owl. The sun goes down, but the fun goes UP. Enjoy new world-class acts each night on our stage along with games and activities that appeal to ages 2 to 92!
Need help booking?
Call 800.Woodloch Option #1