Winter Weekends at Woodloch
January through March Weekends
There’s nothing quite like walking in a Woodloch Winter Wonderland! Grab a snow tube and barrel down our extreme run, lace up some ice skates for a pick-up game of hockey on the lake, or claim the gold medal in our Winter Olympic Games! Warm up by the fireplace and enjoy many indoor amenities & activities as well.
Why bring mittens? We recommend warm gloves but mittens sound cuter. Here’s even more stuff you can do at Woodloch:
- Snow tubing (regular & extreme)
- Winter Olympics
- Archery Tag
- Ice skate stuff, you know, hockey or just big circles…
- Snow shoeing on our nature trail
- Plus lots of indoor stuff like pools, hot tubs, water slide, jungle gym, contests, and much more!
Select Winter Weekends feature our 2nd annual Winterfest celebration. This new celebration includes:
- Roasting some delicious marshmallows by our outdoor fire pit while being warmed by the ambient glow of holiday lights.
- Kids going wild over our all new trendy “hot chocolate bar” as adults can indulge in specially crafted winter cocktails.
- Professional ice carvers crafting beautiful sculptures right before your very eyes!
- Horsedrawn sleigh rides through a real life “Winter Wonderland”
- Special arts & crafts projects available for kids
- Face painting, balloon artists and your favorite snowbound characters to delight children of all ages
- Our summertime carnival is also coming to winter with 10 carnival style games and prizes!