Your Woodloch Pines Packing List!
Not sure what to bring on your upcoming Woodloch stay? We’ve done the “homework” for you!
All year long
- Flip flops and swim suits – no matter the season, we always have a pool open! Be sure to bring your suits in the offseason to enjoy our indoor pool, splash park and water slide!
- Clothes you can layer – weather can change quickly. Be ready for it by packing lighter shirts as well as sweaters and hoodies. You can always unzip if you get heated from running around competing! Speaking of which…
- Sneakers for athletic events // dancing shoes – You’re about to visit a somewhat competitive resort- don’t be left disadvantaged! Lace up the Jordans and go for the gold. With great late night entertainment, you don’t want to be left on the sidelines because of improper footwear! Bust a move with good dancing shoes.
- Theme Night attire – Dress during our Theme Night is “dressy casual.” Gentleman are requested to wear collared shirts, but we all know it NEVER hurts to look GOOD.
- Golf Gear – We got ourselves a pretty darn good golf course down the road- don’t regret missing out on it! Pack appropriate gear and shoes and make our tee time in advance of your stay.
- “Just in case” clothes – Woodloch offers a lot of AWESOME games and activities, but sometimes that fun comes with clothing getting a little dirty. Double Dare, Cake Wars, Archery Tag and Paintball Skirmishes might get your hands a little messy- bring a change of clothes with you if you want to join up!
- Fishing poles / licenses – there’s a beautiful lake filled with fish, but we’ve got to follow the rules of Nature and Pennsylvania. Fishers over the age of 16 require a license (available here) but don’t forget your nets, poles and tackle boxes. (We’ve got nightcrawlers on location as well!)
- Camera, memory cards and BATTERIES – you’re going to be making a LOT of great memories here- don’t forget to capture it all. Bring your cameras, battery chargers, extra batteries and extra memory cards to capture the action (our staff is on the scene as well- check out our photo gallery at WoodlochMemories.com.)
- CHECK “THE EDGE”– We’re going to give you just a little heads up for our games… and “edge,” if you will. Be sure to visit WoodochEdge.com BEFORE your visit for hints on games like “Name That Tune,” “Woodloch Goes to the Movies” and of course, our infamous Scavenger Hunt. The hints will be VALUABLE!
- Summer – be ready for the heat and plenty of splash action with your swim gear! Kids will want to spend a lot of time at our beach, so plastic shovels and pails are always popular in our sandbox area. And with so much sunshine heading your way, make SURE you bring the sunscreen with you!
- Halloween – What a great time to visit WOODLOCH! Make sure you bring your Halloween costume with you to join up in our traditional costume party…. The best get-ups take home wonderful Woodloch prizes!
- Holidays – We’ve decked the halls- and so should you! With great events like our Yule Log Hunt, Caroling, Holiday Scavenger Hunt, visits from Santa and his reindeer as well as our “Festival of Lights” wagon rides, you’re going to want your holiday clothing with you! Wear that “ugly sweater” with pride!
- Winter – We’ve got a lot of snow coming your way, because we can make as much as we want! Be ready for it all with snowboots, snowpants, winter jackets, heavy socks, hats, gloves, scarves and maybe even your long johns for those extra chilly winter days. You’ll be happy to have them!
- St. Paddy’s Day – Everyone is Irish during our weekend and midweek in March… get the green garb on and join our parade!
DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT:
- Towels – we’ve got thousands of fresh dry towels at all of our pools and beach area. Save the space in the car and leave them at home.
- Bikes – We’ve got a beautiful mile-long bike trail ready for you to explore, but also have plenty of bikes for you to grab and go. No worries about loading up the bike rack on your way here.
- Athletic Equipment – unless you really HAVE to have your racket, we’ve got some for you to borrow at our Country Store. Save yourself… the racket. That goes for basketballs and more!